My Chevron Garden


Skirt // CHICWISH
Top // Stradivarius, similar here
Shoes // ASOS (sold out), similar here
Purse // ZARA, similar here






Hello my lovelies! It's been a while... I was (still am actually) down with the flu and I don't seem to get better anytime soon. I had fever until last night and I am coughing like a donkey, as my grandmother would say... Oh, and I can't hear from my left ear, haha! Today I am going to the doctor to see what needs to be done for a quick and full recovery.

Since I felt slightly better this morning, I decided to post one of the many outfits that have piled up on my drive and I chose the one that makes me dream of gardens with big exotic flowers. You cannot imagine how I have missed being outside! It's been a whole week I am sick and it feels like a decade!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke