It's Always ☼ Summer ☼ Somewhere...


Dress // CHICWISH
Shoes // Soludos
Bag // Achilleas Accessories, similar here
Hat // Stradivarius, similar here






My vacation is over and I am back to my basis, full with energy and new ideas, but with Summer still in my heart... Summer is always in my heart, in my head, in my mood, all over my existence and all year round. Summer is also one of the reasons why I love my country so much; because it's always Summer here. That "somewhere" written on my bag is actually here. Well, almost... We do have Winter and cold days, but even then, most of the time, the sun is shining. I feel so blessed and lucky.

*P.S. Great news, my Greek friends!!
Capital Controls have loosened. You can now shop online worldwide with your credit cards that were issued by Greek banks! Woohooooooo!!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke